- “Your Choice” sought interest in the 2017 President’s weekend to Evesham, leading to 17 positive responses. One table was missed completely so please let Steve Bullen know if you are interested.
- The Club welcomed new members Andy Storey, Graham Temple and Andy Cook.
- Five guests were introduced by members.
- Phil Liggett was presented with a framed copy of his Golden Book citation, generously produced by Keith Robins.
- Tony Mack suggested that the Club formally recognise the achievements of Beryl Burton. He will email a proposal to the President.
- Keith Robins thanked members for their support following his recent tumble and illness.
- Our speaker was Jamie Mitchell from Boardman who impressed all with the vision for the Chris Boardman cycle-specific wind tunnel project being built in Evesham, and the reasoning for choosing this location. Mike Bunyan’s vote of thanks reflected the appreciation of all present.
- Do any members have any contact with Jason Queally, Michael Hutchinson or Yvonne McGregor? If so, please contact Steve Bullen.